Sergeeva Irina Anatol'evna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Volodin Victor Mihailovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, dean of the faculty of economics and management, Penza State University, (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The growing problem of ensuring the financial security of Russia is aggrevated by rising inflation, exacerbating economic sanctions, requiring development of a complex of preventive measures. The basis of the said measures development should become quality financial forecasting of company’s potential threats. The purpose of the work is to substantiate the complex of preventive measures on the basis of modernizing the existing models of prediction of potential threats to company’s financial security.
Materials and methods. The study was carried out on the basis of the official materials of the Federal Service of State Statistics, an analysis of publications by Russian scientists, and the monographic method for investigation of approaches to development of threat predictive models and preventive measures to ensure financial security of companies; the statistical method for analyzing threats to financial security and development problems of Russian enterprises.
Results. The work has identified threats to the financial security, the removal of which is necessary for normal functioning of Russian enterprises. The authors have also substantiated the complex of preventive measures depending on the level of security aimed at ensuring financial integrity of organizations.
Conclusions. The study of potential threats to company’s financial security in conditions of the Russian economy leads to the need to elaborate a set of preventive measures promoting neutralization and prevention of threats.
1. Migacheva E. V., Pisenko K. A. Finansovoe pravo [Financial law]. 2014, no. 12, pp. 25–28.
2. Bel'skaya E. V., Dronov M. A. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ekonomicheskie i yuridicheskie nauki [Proceedings of Tula State University. Economic and juridical sciences]. 2013, no. 2-1, pp. 209–217.
3. Kuz'menko V. V., Molodykh V. A., Kuz'menko I. P. Vestnik Instituta druzhby narodov Kavkaza. Teoriya ekonomiki i upravleniya narodnym khozyaystvom [Bulletin of Caucasian Peoples’ Friendship Institute. National economy management theory]. 2012, no. 2 (22), pp. 25–31.
4. Postyushkov A. V. Arbitrazhnyy upravlyayushchiy [Administrator]. 2008, no. 31. 5. Skachko G. A., Nikandrova L. K. Auditorskie vedomosti [Audit bulletin]. 2016, no. 7, pp. 54–63.
6. Puzanova E. S. Ekonomika i sovremennyy menedzhment: teoriya i praktika: sb. st. po materialam XVII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Economics and modern management: theory and practice: proceedings of XVII International scientific and practical conference]. Novosibirsk: SibAK, 2012, 89 p.
7. Surikova E. A. Problemy ekonomiki i menedzhmenta [Problems of economics and management]. 2014, no. 7, p. 35.
8. Isaeva V. M. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Orenburg State University]. 2012, no. 13 (149), pp. 165–170.